Sunday, March 04, 2007

Tales...day 9

I think it's day 9. I pretty much judge what day it is by what is on primetime TV so for most of the daylight hours when the same shows are on, I have no idea what day it is whatsoever.

So far I have watched a lot of movies. North Country with Charlize Theron - highly recommended if you are in a great mood and want to become suicidally depressed. Yikes. But good flick. Blow stuff up space movies - Star Wars (twice, part way through each time), Armageddon (how inaccurate can we be with NASA procedures? Let me count the ways). What else...Chicken Little (or as Molly calls it "the little chicken movie"); Mad Hot Ballroom; part of Sense and Sensibility; part of CB4 (IDDDDDDDIOTIC Chris Rock movie from years ago); Memoirs of a Geisha (no I didn't read the book); In Her Shoes; the Birdcage (one of the single funniest movies EVER made) ...I think that's it. I have Walk the Line, Flightplan, Clueless and a few others "in queue" for other days.

Other than that - I sleep. A lot. At weird times. Dan is so hyper about me gaining weight that he now won't get me refills of my water or juice unless I agree to eat something too. Nice.

God, I am even boring myself with this post.

1 comment:

Precie said...

It's all worth it, right? For little N.C. Hearsch! LOL! :) Hope the next few weeks move quickly!