Wednesday, March 28, 2007

If anyone is still reading...

...it is 1:20 am on Wed morning so technically "today" I am 34 weeks and 6 days...8 more days to go!! Frightening that we are in the single digits. It was 81 degrees here today, so I bedrested much of the day on a lawn chair and have a fantastic sunburn to show for it! It's at least an improvement over my gray-mask-of-death look that I've been sporting for quite some time.

Nothing new to report. If you ever have the chance to watch the movie "Bee Season," please flee rapidly in the opposite direction. Horrible.

Also, do not eat Wendy's at 11 pm and expect that you aren't going to get heartburn or reflux. Oops. My mom reminded me that Wendy's at 11 pm was EXACTLY what I ate the night before my water broke with Molly at 4 am the next morning. I'll let you know if we make it to safety tomorrow following the consumption of Combo #1, ketchup only on the burger, medium sized fries and large Pepsi.

1 comment:

Precie said...

8 days! 8 days!!! EXCITING!!!!!!