Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Egyptian Hula


Why is this badly made-up woman doing the Egyptian hula in a white potato sack?

There's no punchline, that's seriously what I was doing in "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" in January 2005. I am a theater geek (as if there was another variety of theater person), currently doing "West Side Story." My "home theater" of choice is Ann Arbor Civic Theatre, which if nothing else provided the setting for me to meet all of my best friends. Oh, and husband, who subsequently hates everything to do with theater. It's not my fault he bound himself to a life of suburban boredom because he found me there but if he wants to take it out on AACT, he's perfectly welcome.

2 comments:

Precie said...

Watergirl!

I'm QDSB from BBC (don't you just love acronyms?!), and I just had to comment since you posted a community theater pic! That's so cool! I'm not a theater geek, but I would be if I had any talent.

aangelgoddess said...

I'm an musical theater and opera geek...NOW I know why you amuse me so LOL!!