Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Still counting...annoying things

Since I only got through #s 100 down to 69 with my things I hate about winter rant, I guess I will just pick up where I left off and start in on the remaining 68 things that I hate...I'll start with spring.

#68. Wet worm smell after rain.
#67. STUPID MUDDY DOG FEET
#66. STUPID MUDDY YARD THAT CAUSES STUPID MUDDY DOG FEET
#65. Bees start coming out of hiding. I HATE BEES.
#64. Cleaning up recently unfrozen dog poop piles that have been fermenting on the lawn since October and which Molly thinks would be GREAT fun to pick up and throw for the dog to chase
#63. Spring cleaning. I tend to clean in giant spurts of energy - like, every 4 months or so I will windex a mirror in the bathroom -- then, phew, have to rest. I just cleaned out our garage all by myself and found 89% of the surfaces in the garage covered in either mouse poop, spilled birdseed, stray pieces of the pink insulation stuff or dirt. Yum.
#62. Trying on bathing suits.
#61. Trying on ANYTHING that involves showing skin.
#60. Having to actually maintain your toenails now that your feet are seeing the light of day again, after enjoying many months of poking your bed mate with nasty sharp little uneven toenails and then rubbing your nasty pale unshaven legs on them.
#59. Actually having to shave your legs higher than your anklebone.
#58. I STILL HATE BEES. Especially buzzing around my beer at Tiger games.
#57. Realizing that the Tigers do, indeed, still suck.
#56. Realizing that you paid $1300 in season tickets to once again see the Tigers suck 21 times in person.
#55. Realizing how many cute purses you could have bought for $1300
#54-45. ROAD CONSTRUCTION EVERYWHERE I POSSIBLY NEED TO GO IN MICHIGAN

1 comment:

Watty said...

I HATE the construction here now! Omg, M5 SUCKSSSSSSS!!!! I'm SOOOO Glad I'm not going to school this semester and having to hit onto M14....then again I Do have to go that way for Memorial day weekend to get to Indy....I BETTER have a sitter for an anniversary dinner for that hassle! LOL